Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced
Re: midi to ONpc's faders?
January 06, 2009 11:16PM
So far the Nano Control is working great as a playback wing. I've got it setup now with a go and stop button for each executor, as well as a fader. Haven't come up with a decent way to incorporate my knobs. I also purchased a Nano Pad that I'm hoping to map the encoders to via the wiki-ma method. using midi Ox/yoke to bring in both midi devices and combine them over channel one so that OnPC sees all signals without a problem. ideally I could setup a velocity sensitive "UP on encoder one" pad, as well as one for down on encoder one. This seems to be the most sensible way to handle it. Also looking at snagging a small touchscreen. At the moment I'm running onPC on my MSI wind, so busting out a netbook with some tiny midi interfaces looks awesome.

Getting some flack from the boss for wanting to run an actual show from the computer via our 2 Port Nodes. He doesn't like the idea that things could potentially crash. I'm a fairly proficient computer guy, and like to think a stripped down OS with ZERO internet connectivity might be the way to go. Curious if any of you guys have thoughts either way.

Hope to spend a lot of time on this forum. such an awesome resource. Thanks to all who helped.

-Evan

Subject Author Posted
midi to ONpc's faders? phunkyguy December 26, 2008 08:33PM
Re: midi to ONpc's faders? glad December 26, 2008 09:54PM
Re: midi to ONpc's faders? gatoral July 14, 2010 03:33AM
Re: midi to ONpc's faders? phunkyguy December 27, 2008 04:19AM
Re: midi to ONpc's faders? productiondesign December 31, 2008 12:58PM
Re: midi to ONpc's faders? technik.support January 03, 2009 04:14PM
Re: midi to ONpc's faders? phunkyguy January 06, 2009 11:16PM
Re: midi to ONpc's faders? glad December 31, 2008 03:06PM
Re: midi to ONpc's faders? qr123de August 25, 2013 07:11PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login